E3 Solutions endeavors to be transparent in how we collect and use the information about you from this website. Your privacy is very important to us.
The E3 Solutions Privacy Statement ("Privacy Statement”) explains how E3 Solutions uses the personal information that all users who visit the site, download content, request a consultation, or in other ways interact on the site www.evaporationworks.com.
**By visiting this site, you are accepting the practices and terms as described in this Privacy Statement.**
If you DO NOT AGREE to these terms, please DO NOT visit the site, download content, or in other ways interact on this website.
In the United States, beginning January 1, 2020, "the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) CCPA grants California resident’s new rights regarding their personal information and imposes various data protection duties on certain entities conducting business in California. While it incorporates several GDPR concepts, such as the rights of access, portability, and data deletion, there are several areas where the CCPA requirements are more specific than those of the GDPR or where the GDPR goes beyond the CCPA requirements".
Comments or questions about E3 Solutions’ Privacy Statement can be made with this link, or by post to: E3 Solutions, 1000 N Ashley Dr. Suite 510 Tampa, FL 33602.
A toll free number you can reach us is: 888.501.2126.
Use the form below if you have requests regarding your data.
Data Collection Policy
E3 Solutions’ Privacy Statement is organized as follows:
- Personal Information E3 Solutions gathers about you
- How E3 Solutions collects your Personal Information (PI)
- How E3 Solutions uses your PI
- When and why E3 Solutions discloses PI
- Tracking Technologies E3 Solutions uses
- Choice and controls you have about your PI
- Security of your PI
- Privacy Practices of Third Parties
- Changes to E3 Solutions’ Privacy Statement
- GDPR and information for residents of countries outside the United States of America.
- Changes to the E3 Solutions Privacy Statement
1) Personal Information (PI) E3 Solutions gathers about you when you use www.evaporationworks.com
Personal Information: Or PI, is any information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact you or an individual. E3 Solutions collects the following types of Personal Information:
Contact Information: Your Contact Information allows E3 Solutions to directly communicate with you. Examples of Contact Information include, but are not limited to: Your name, your email address, phone number.
Transactional Information:E3 Solutions automatically receives and records some information from your browser when you visit the site, fill out a form, or download content from the website, such as your IP address, cookies, and data about which pages you visit on the site, some of this is through the use of log files provided by our third-party tracking-utility partners. These types of information help us analyze and understand how the site works for users, and to provide a better user experience, as well as keep visitors who want to stay in contact and up to date on news of what E3 Solutions is doing.
2) How E3 Solutions Collects Your Personal Information
E3 Solutions provides forms on which you provide PI when you use the website, download content, request a consultation, purchase a service or kit, desire us to contact you, or in other ways interact with us.
E3 Solutions also collects Transactional Information if and when you contact us via telephone, email, or other methods of communication.
3) How E3 Solutions Uses Your Personal Information
We may use your PI to enhance to enhance your user experience, to help us better understand you, provide education, to help us customize relevant offers such as blog topics or posts that might be of interest to you, and to help us otherwise enhance your experience while on the website.
E3 Solutions also uses Personal Information to:
- Identify and authenticate our users
- Facilitate consultations
- Operate and improve the functionality of the website
- Connect with you through your social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and such
- Contact you by phone or email
- Personalize and continually improve all E3 Solutions website users’ experience
- Send you marketing content
- Track other analytics
4) When and Why E3 Solutions Could Disclose Personal Information
E3 Solutions will never disclose, share or sell your PI to any third parties without your explicit consent, except as specified in this Privacy Statement. E3 Solutions will disclose your Personal Information when:
- Working with companies and service providers like HubSpot for website hosting, or Google Analytics for performance in furtherance of the purposes described in Section 3 (“How E3 SOLUTIONS Uses Personal Information”) above.
- E3 Solutions employs other companies to perform tasks on E3 Solutions’ behalf and therefore E3 Solutions must share your PI with these companies to provide services to you. Examples include but are not limited to processing sales, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service.
- E3 Solutions may partner with third-party services for fraud prevention and/or identity verification.
- Enforcing E3 Solutions’ rights or protecting E3 Solutions’ property and intellectual property.
- Protecting the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request
- E3 Solutions believes in good faith and transparency, and that it must disclose such information to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss.
- E3 Solutions believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to commence an investigation or take action regarding illegal activities or suspected fraud.
- E3 Solutions believes in good faith that it must disclose such information per auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions.
- E3 Solutions believes in good faith that it must disclose such information to defend E3 Solutions in litigation or a regulatory action.
- E3 Solutions believes in good faith that it must disclose such information or advice to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.
E3 Solutions will never share or sell your Personal Information to third parties unless E3 Solutions is in the process of entering into a merger with another business, acquisition of another business or the sale of all or a portion of E3 Solutions' assets and the information is needed to support the sale or transfer of business assets. If E3 Solutions is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your PI, as well as any choices you may have regarding your PI before it becomes subject to a new privacy statement.
This Privacy Statement only governs when and why E3 Solutions discloses Personal Information. This Privacy statement does not apply to the practices of third parties that E3 Solutions also collects Transactional Information if and when you contact us via telephone, email, or other methods of communication. does not own or control, nor individuals that E3 Solutions does not employ or manage. The use of your PI by third parties that you access through this website is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to E3 Solutions’ control. As such, E3 Solutions is not responsible for the privacy or security practices of other websites on the Internet, even those linked to or from the E3 Solutions website. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
5) Tracking Technologies utilized on www.evaporationworks.com
6) Your Choices and Controls
While E3 Solutions does need to collect certain information to make your website viewing experience personalized and to conduct transactions for you, E3 Solutions wants to give you the ability to control how your information is provided and shared.
Email Preferences: For various reasons, E3 Solutions may contact you about our services, marketing, updates or your activity. If you no longer wish to receive emails from E3 Solutions you may opt out of the email as indicated on each and every email correspondence by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link, where you may do so.
Cookies and Tracking Devices: On your computer or device, you manage how your browser handles cookies and other tracking devices by adjusting the preferences, privacy and security settings within that browser. If accessing E3 Solutions by a mobile device, you may manage the information your mobile device shares, such as cookies, tracking technologies, and location information, by adjusting your mobile device’s privacy and security settings.
7) Security of Personal Information (PI)
While E3 Solutions works hard to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and therefore E3 Solutions cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. Yet E3 Solutions still strives to maintain a system that reasonably safeguards your PI.
8) Privacy Practices of Third Parties
This Privacy Statement describes the collection, use, and disclosure of information by E3 Solutions through this website. E3 Solutions utilizes third parties to provide services to users and also provides links from this website to other websites. These third parties may have their own privacy policies and may collect, use, and distribute information differently than E3 Solutions does, and we encourage all users to read the privacy policies of all third parties.
9) Changes to this Privacy Statement
E3 Solutions reserves the right, from time to time to update this Privacy Statement to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different privacy practices. We encourage all users to periodically review this Privacy Statement.
10) For users outside of the United States
Beginning May 25th, 2018 users will have the personal rights and controls over their personal data based upon the GDPR agreement as set forth by the European Union. The seven points below highlight these attributes. Click here to read the GDPR documents in total.
- The transparency that E3 Solutions collects data during visits to the website.
- E3 Solutions only collects data that is adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for the intended purpose of collection.
- E3 Solutions is not allowed to use it in any way that would be incompatible with the intended purpose for which it was collected, nor sell it or share it without written your written consent.
- E3 Solutions is using appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data against unauthorized processing and accidental loss, disclosure, access, destruction, or alteration.
- People have the right to ask E3 Solutions at any time to correct or update their data if the information is no longer accurate.
- Retention of data: E3 Solutions may only hold on to personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the intended purpose of collection. If the relationship is terminated for any reason, they need to ensure they have a data retention policy in place which outlines how long they will retain that individual’s data for and the business justification for holding on to the data for that specified period.
- Deletion of data: If a person requests at any time that their data should be deleted, the E3 Solutions has to comply with that request and confirm the deletion.
11) Contact E3 Solutions
Comments or questions about E3 Solutions’ Privacy Statement can be made with this link, or by post to:
E3Solutions, 1000 N. Ashley Dr. Suite 510, Tampa, FL. 33602.
You may also contact E3 Solutions by sending an email to: email@example.com